Lunes, Disyembre 15, 2014

Naga



Before the year ends, let me first share this short story i made fro you folks. Sadly, it ain't have that joyful ending but who knows maybe these half serpent ladies are not really into anthrophagy:-) Merry Christmas everyone!!!!


“I am so glad that you’re here again” her voice is always soothing like a murmur of the gentle wind that calms the forest during the last days of the spring. I smile at her as I gaze upon her face; an epitome of beauty that surpass even my wildest dream. Her eyes shine bright like a luscious emerald gem. 

These eyes are sharp, yet this sharpness entice me more every time she look at me…her looks that penetrate deep down in me as if she is looking into my soul. Her nose is high and her lips though not smeared by any cosmetics or beauty agents is always the most appealing and lustful object of my desire for its reddish flesh are so succulent and fresh.
The moon gazed upon us as we lay down in the middle of the forest that night. It was the 12th full moon of the year. We have this habit to meet in this abandoned forest in the far north of the town where I grew up when the sky is clear and the whole place is filled with mysterious yet alluring presence of wind from the east. I never ask this woman her name nor where did she live. All I know is that the first time I cast my eyes on her was also the night after the death of my mother.

My mother is the only one who took care of me by making a living as a cashier in a convenience store. I never have the chance to be carried by the strong arms of my father and his is face also a mere speculation to me. Father, as told my mom when I was seven died due to unknown reason. He is a healthy man with a charm that admittedly my mom fell in love with. They were so young when they both decided to tie the knot and unprepared when they found out that after a month, I will complete the circle of our family.

When I was still a baby, my father who was a loving and doting man before suddenly change. He becomes aloof and cold, almost dreamy as if he is always engross with unknown fantasies. Strange it may seems, my mother can’t help it but to shrugged it off all the paranoia that creeps into her mind due to the strange behavior of my father. She can’t let it affect her knowing that me, their baby, needs a lot of care and attention.

But the toughness she demonstrates was blown away to dust when the news came to her that my father’s bloodied skeleton is found in the forest.  Just like any other sensible women, she needs to confirm first anything before jumping to conclusion. So she went to the forest, found the still freshly slaughtered body of my father.

Body is totally an understatement for what only remains in him is debris of flesh and his complete set of 206 bones. Not shattered nor broken but smeared with viscous fluid of blood and something like a clear and gooey substance.  Mother burst into wails and screams when she looks at the torn clothes that hanging awkwardly in the skeleton: a ripped apart orange shirt where a statement “I LOVE HER” is printed in black. That’s already a clear confirmation that she didn’t wanted to know yet fate is cruel when it comes to truths.

As I grew up, my curiosity begun to piqued as to what is the real cause of my father’s demise. But every time I asked my mother, she just gave me that look of emptiness and tears always came out of his left eye…it’s always in her left eyes that her tears pour down gently. So in the end, I didn’t dare to ask her the same question again.

Years passed by and because of repressed grief amplified by fatigue and stress, mother becomes weaker and weaker. She refused to re-marry again after father’s demise for she believes having another husband will complicate things instead of making our lives easier.  Rearing and raising a child all alone took a toll on mother’s health until she acquired severe diseases.  The physician in the town diagnosed her with multiple cancers: breast, lungs, and colon. 

After a week, she turned into a wilted vegetable, lying helpless in bed. Before the end of the July, I’m all alone sitting in front of her empty funeral. Those nights beside her enclosed coffin didn’t even make my eyes wet, I just sit there with eyes staring at her. Not moving or sleeping, like a mannequin who didn't posses a heart that will not give neither a sob for a loss.

She is a decent and hardworking woman.  She gave me life and taught me things I needed to take seriously for me to grow as a good man. Yet I don’t understand why I can’t a shed a single drop of tear for her. Just a single tear…even if it is cause by the strain of my eyes from too much staring in her coffin.

Then as the time of the burial is looming, suddenly it hit me and remember that thing she said to me before she drew her last breath. Her words are nothing but warnings yet instead of fear, I realized that even in her final seconds, she still keeps on caring for me even if it seems in not too loving to her. 

She said to me these words between deep and collapsing breath:
“Beware of snake…you’re father died because of it…beware my son.”

At last, all tears that never came out begun to blur my vision until I feel this kind of burning sadness as I threw the last flower in her tomb. I don’t want to be alone in this world. I don’t’ want her to leave me nor everybody else. But she is the only person I left and now she is descending under the ground while I, just standing still, crying like a boy who found himself lost. I never see myself as a man; I will never be a man if no one will care for me. It can’t be like that, it’s too unfair. It’s too cruel even for a 30 years old individual like me. It’s impossible.

After the burial, I walk alone in the forest with thoughts of suicide and death swim freely in my consciousness. This life is useless if there is no one who will be there for me so why end up living here? Before I finalized my plan to take either a noose or gun (choosing what’s practical and less painful) an unexpected sight change the demonic course of my mind; I saw her, the girl who is now with me. She becomes the saving grace of this life, the single reason why I shun the idea of death and wanted to live longer.

I fumble across the river that time and I saw this woman bathing all alone in the cold stream of water. Although I don’t have any perverse intention or motives that time, I can’t help myself to fall in awe as I cast my eyes upon her shiny white tresses that flow down along her flawless and sparkling skin like the cosmic dust of stars shimmers within her body; giving her that aura that arouse my desire in unknown scale. It intensifies so much that my fingers begun to shake as my mind flash a dreamy vision that I’m touching every inch of her heavenly made body.

As I completely mesmerized by what I saw, I forget that I’m totally looking a naked woman in front of me which gives me a tug of guilt inside of me…but it’s too late to resist this sweet temptation for she already realized that I’m watching her cleansing her body. She quickly turns around and it caught me by surprised as our eyes met. I nearly explode with all the redness and embarrassment I felt as I saw her. I just don’t know if I’ll be glad or be saddened that I didn’t take a good notice of her chest which is partially covered by her silky and glistening hair.

“I-I am sorry” I stammer idiotically as I turn around swiftly and walk away to give her an impression that I just accidentally saw her bathing in the river for I am lost yet I know in my mind it’s a lousy and implausible act.

“W-wait”. Her voice as it hit my ears gave a thrill and shiver in my spine. No, it’s not fear but an intense and wild joy of hearing sweet and hypnotic voice like its coming from an innocent girl that begs for an attention with her charm reverberates a music you can’t resist. It’s like a spider web that you will enjoy that you are trapped in because of its softness and lightness.

I am stunned at the moment her voices linger in my ears like its keeps on playing on and on again. With just a second, my feet automatically turn around in her direction and for the first time in my life, I saw a face that will sink not just ships but the whole world and its continent.

She might be just an apparition or a product of my mind as a way to keep my sanity intact after what happened in my life. But I don’t care that time whether I’m dealing with a plain illusion, all I know that after day, I’m a completely different person whose life is now dedicated for her. Nothing will exist except her. She is the only dream and reality where I will dwell.

My complete devotion, faith, life and even death are in her hands now. She gave a new life to me and for her all I can give is nothing but my whole self…and if she wanted to, even my soul will be her possession too.


“Do you love me?” She said with the most heavenly tune coming from her desirable lips that once started to open, heightens my passion to place my mouth to hers and play with our tongue; licking every inch of our lips like a hungry kid licking a melting vanilla ice cream with much gusto.  We comfortably lie in a cold slate of huge rock in the river that runs through the midst of the forest.
She is lying beside me while half of her body is submerged in the cool water of the river. The moon hangs in the sky like a lone lamp that lightens the ceiling of our paradise tonight and only the chirping cicadas and hoot of the white owl gave a symphonic melody which both give life and a hint of sorrow in this seemingly dark forest.

I look at her face and touch it softly with my hand. With all the love I can put into words though I felt it’s not enough to contain it in letters and phrases, I answer her back without blinking.

“I love you more than anything in this world. I love you more than my life and even this world alone.”

After I said those words, she gave me the smile that surpasses even the Mona Lisa’s secret smile. The warmth and brightness it sends is as comparable to the beauty of Apollo’s sun and Artemis’s moon. With her grace and quick move, she come closer to me and kisses my lips. What a tender lips that she have! My heart skip a beat as her kiss becomes more intense and hungry.

The burning starts to course in me. A fire that keeps on getting higher and higher in an exhilarating manner. She opens up my shirt, giggling with her childish laughter as her long candle like fingers unbutton it. After exposing my body in her eyes, she playful runs my fingers into it and then she begun to lean towards it and lick my skin starting from my neck down to my chest.

“You taste like him” she said as her face stop briefly in my navel with her voice that never loses its softness and embellish with a touch of excitement.

“Who?” I murmur silently but my mind is already in the other world, possibly the effect of her playing with my body like a kid. Nothing cab top this feeling, I feel I’m going to explode if she continue it until she reach it.

She leans closer to my body. She on top of me and I’m totally under her command now to do what she wanted to do with me. Yet instead of feeling her smooth and creamy thighs brushing to my body, I only felt a rough friction in my nearly naked body. It seems alright at first but the euphoria suddenly halts and cancelled the impending climax as uneasiness begun to creep inside of me.

A tightening in my legs begun and then to my whole body.  After a minute, a slender serpentine like object as thick as a trunk of a tree coil around my whole body; wrapping it completely  with black and yellow spots and streaks of scales that causes abrasion to my skin until it bleeds.

I wanted to utter a word, just a single word yet her lips are sealing my mouth with all its moist and hot touch. Her eyes just staring at my own, not with passion and love but with lust…a lustful hunger that I feel hopeless to fight.

“You taste like him…” a late spark triggers my mind to finally realize what she was telling. I open my eyes and see in her eyes the figure of my father screaming at the top his lungs while half of his body is already gone…gone except its skeletons. And before I can make my last exhale, I witness how my beloved goddess transform and show her beauty…the real beauty of monstrosity she have. 

Her mouth now is equipped with talon like fangs and her tongue protrudes as it punctured my neck until a stream of crimson mix with the steel cold water around us, slowly flowing until the last drop.
Yet instead of fear and horror that this nightmare should bring before my end, the nirvana that paused just a while ago starts to get closer to me.

 Instead of cry of anguish and terror, the last sound I utter was a uncontainable plead for more…more pleasure, more love and more care. She gave it to me though and the price I pay is still not enough to grasp how beautiful she is…my life is still not enough for that beauty alone.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento