Miyerkules, Setyembre 17, 2014

Sleep Me Not


Alright fellas! For the past weeks i ponder and ponder and now i finally decided to continue posting stuffs here at my blog. Man, i really miss this much. For this month, lets get going into a place called slumberland and why some refuse to enter the realm of dreams and nightmare. Hope you like this poem and please wish me more of inspiration for my next post hahahaha. 





Sandman is knocking at my door
But i forfeit his existence now
Because i will never close

my eyes
and drool for tonight

My bed is a trap
so i have to 
escape and see
the city of dark

Twinkling little star
how i wonder
If i belong to where you are?
Strange wind is lifting me high
like
the world and me become one

Tonight i dont mind
if nightmares and dreams
came to life

Wet pillows
and blankets
that clock that keeps 
on working mad

Sweet lullabies
and the Dream kings touch

All of them i will push
aside for a while
because im tired of sleeping
and days are so long to 
spend working and weeping

So tonight
I dont want to close my eyes
and swim into
the sea of slumberland

And if by the time
Hypnos caught me by surprise
I'll just sleepwalk
towards the magical yet terrifying
waking life

Even if my blood runs dry
and my eyes become heavy and black
I'll be alright
at least for now

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento