Linggo, Agosto 10, 2014

Hiyaaa! Thus!

Finally! I land a quite nice job after 2 months of waiting in vain (those two months can be a bit of torture but anyway its just me exaggerating things for fun hahaha). I'm currently working as a data researcher/encoder in a small business which will take 2 hours of travel from our home. I did accept the job and i'm totally aware that its not very convenient due to proximity factors. Our work is more associated with computer based type of work but  we do have some writing skills needed for particular jobs. The salary is also decent by the way so i take my move into the game and im quiet enjoying my work there.

But of course i still hoping that in due time i can ultimately land a job which revolves one thing i love most: Writing. The biggest drawbacks when i finally get a job is that i lost time focusing on writing some stories. As of now during my spree time i try to read some novels just to make sure i can still feel connected within the realm of creative writing. So far i finished reading the novel Assassins Creed: Renaissance and im currently reading Paulo Coelho's Zahir.

Ive decided that i really should bought my own personal laptop so that finally i wouldn't have to go head to head with my sisters when it comes to who will going to use HER netbook. Yeah, i really have to save more money hahahaha (ika nga nila kailangan ko ng magpundar ng gamit lalot may trabaho na ako).

And so with that, i will keep on being a writer in hope that maybe after a year or so i can publish something out of my sheer brain which is now currently entangled with real life things (but nonetheless still remain true to the bizarre yet fantastic world of fiction)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento